Become a friend
Reasons to become a Friend of WINGS TRUST:
- Your contribution goes directly to the children of the WINGS home
- The WINGS House is in the hands of trustworthy and dedicated Indian staff
- A small amount of money can make a big change:
- 1500/- rupees per month; A child can grow up and be educated in the safe WINGS environment for (this amount covers costs for food, clothes, school, health and care).
- 6000/- rupees per month; covers the costs for our gas and electricity bills
- 3000/- rupees per month; pays for the rice for all children in the home
- 1500/- rupees per month; pays the monthly fee for vocational training for 1 of our children
You can financially support WINGS TRUST by:
- Becoming a Friend of WINGS and financially support the children’s home with a donation.
- Do you have something to celebrate (wedding or anniversary)? Perhaps you could request a donation be made to WINGS instead of receiving a gift.
Are you inspired after reading this and want to help?
That can be done in several ways.
- By telling others about the WINGS-home.
- By staging an event to raise funds for WINGS, e.g. through your school or company.
- By giving an in kind donation (please call us first to check what the needs are)
- Do you have a specific expertise that could help WINGS? Do you for example have good computer skills, technical expertise, fundraising skills or experience with communication. Please let us know!
- Do you have other ideas? We would love to hear from you!
Examples of events:
- Selling goods or foods (on festivals or fairs, for example).
- Organize a sponsored event.
- Propose contributing the budget for Corporate Social Responsibility of your organization’s to WINGS TRUST.
Bank details – India
Name: WINGS TRUST
Local Account No: 821810110002544
Foreign Account No: (FCRA) 821810110000620
SWIFT code: BKID IN BB COM
IFSC Code: BKID0008218
Bank Address: Bank of India, 2/1121, New Natham Road, Iyer Bungalow, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, 625 014